The word "animal" comes from the Latin word animale, neuter of animalis, and is derived from anima, meaning vital breath or soul. In everyday colloquial usage, the word usually refers to non-human animals. The biological definition of the word refers to all members of the Kingdom Animalia. Therefore, when the word "animal" is used in a biological context, humans are included.Follow Me on Twitter.. https://twitter.com/AnimalSmile
Share Friends About Animals of our Planet
Articles and Contents Republishing Policy
This blog provides articles and information about pets and animals. Readers, publishers and visitors are allowed to share, republish or reprint articles or partial contents found in this blog and should kindly follow the following terms and conditions;
- You should also provide free access to the articles or contents and should be sold at any manner.
- Upon copying/re-publishing, you should also include a reference to the author and the site.
- You should provide direct link/s to the certain page or homepage of the site.
- When translating to other language and republishing any contents from this site, the above terms should also be observed.
- For any other concerns about republishing, please email the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
It should be look like this: Animal articles courtesy of http://about-animals-planet.blogspot.com.